Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bells and Boots

Bells and Boots



This summer has been pretty damn hot. And this summer I have seriously been only buying long sleeve everything. I've been rolling the sleeves up thus far...but I'm so excited to keep the sleeves down and start layering. I know by July...most everyone is ready for Fall but I'm, like, really really ready! (I win!)
I find it funny that after you find that one awesome piece for the upcoming autumn season..you are just completely done with summer. Well..maybe not hilarious but it happens every summer, like clockwork!
I found 2 of the most amazing vintage midi and maxi dresses that take gothic gypsy to another mothafuckin level...so yeah, I'm stoked for a fall in temperature....nudge nudge...get it!

What pieces are you excited about!?

No comments: