Wednesday, April 4, 2012

god damn classic

god damn classic

I'm going out of town this weekend and as I was making my list of "oufits" to pack....Do y'all do that too??....I realized I definitely have a uniform.
In a way, I already knew it....but I didn't know I was that predictable.
At this point on my life, if I didn't have a semi-uniform..then I think as someone that has such a respect for fashion would be disappointed.
I think of Anna Wintour, Coco Chanel, and Karl Lagerfield.
They literally wear/wore the same damn thing everyday but still exude(d) style.
I refuse to think fashion is trying to wear the next big thing.
It's really more about truly being yourself and giving an emotion/character/personality with a garment.
It's something truly magical.
And can be done with the most simple of wears.

No comments: