Friday, June 29, 2012

details

details

 For the last 2 years I have had a job that requires a boring ass uniform. Recently, I got a second job in the field that I'm actually interested in, which is very exciting! Except that I realized after the first day, that I don't get "dressed" on a regular basis. Kind of sad and kind of scary, right?! Since that first day, I literally have gone through my closet and hated on everything. And this isn't me being an annoying girl that "has nothing to wear!". In the last 2 years, my style and body has changed slightly. Not super noticeable when I'm putting together an outfit once a week...but very noticeable when I'm trying to look cute and presentable in my new workplace. I've never been one to just go to town in the wardrobe department just because of a mini identity/outfit crisis. So my plan this weekend is to go through my closet and figure out what I actually still like and fits and also go to some thrift stores for some basics/not so basics fo' cheap. THENNNNNN.....spend actual money on accessories---see above, duhh!--- that will work for everything in my present closet and future. Also, my beauty routine will remain pretty much the same(i.e., cateye errr'day...all dayyy!) but I'll go the distance with colorful nail polish and a pretty lipstain..maybe some frangrance besides my usual sexy Degree deodarant scent! I think I'm pretty resourceful and since my wardrobe will consist of something else besides a stupid uniform...I think I may just start documenting them.....
Ehhhh....We'll see!
Wish me luck!

No comments: