Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cold Front

Besides shoes; coats and jackets(there IS a difference) are the other article of clothing I don't mind spending  a little more on. That being said, all of my picks are from Asos, Zara, and Topshop. So, to some that is still cheap...but for a gal like me that only shops at thrift stores or the vintage shop I work at(i.e., discount)...spending more that $100 on one thing is a big deal!
As I was saying, I'm a shoe and coat/jacket whore.
I have a pretty great collection of vintage coats and jackets for all kinds of elements and outfits..one in the same, right?!
But..for a lover of outerwear, there is and always will be room for more. 
From the looks below I, apparently, have a hankering for leather sleeves. And a need for something a little more casual and uber-warm. 
Fur lined parka or tailored puffer coat....decisions, decisions.....










No comments: