Thursday, August 15, 2013

drugstore therapy


Sometimes on this blog, my proclamation on what I'm inspired by and what I want to execute is pretty far fetched and most likely more important things come up..like bills and stuff...so purchasing a leather jacket in mint green will never happen. The heartache last for a while but subsides pretty quickly from the relief of having a roof over my head and netflix.
But sometimes, I can't go on with my life until I have that "thing" that is occupying my brain/notebook/sketch pad/pinterest board/blog posts/etc! 
Bright orange lips was the most recent culprit and I'm happy to report that my obsession was for good reason! 
Seriously, I don't know how I went this long without a shade of orange lipstick in my possession!
Yesterday I even applied it to clean my bathrooms. I was in frumpy cleaning clothes with gross hair but having that lipstick on made the chore of housework a little more enjoyable.
Being a woman is pretty rad.

Wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
in Rendezvous

No comments: