Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wait a Mint-ute!

Wait a Mint-ute!

Since winter hasn't really truly hit us this year, I'm thinking about Spring extra early. I'm definitely the kind of girl that can wear black from head to toe everyday. The only way color appeals to me is in a very organized manner. This mint monochromatic blouse and pants combo hits the spot. I needed a few extra pieces to make it more me. So, I added the following:
  • Belt in a deeper but complimentry hue---I like the chevron pattern and simple clasp.
  • Pastel pink leather shell---tough and dainty at the same time.
  • Platform wedges that include all the colors above in a not so obvious yet cheeky way.
  • Denim jacket---cut and styled like a classic Chanel jacket.
  • Snow Leopard clutch---I wanted to add something that would completely break up the overall look and stand out. I really don't like "planning" purses with outfits. That's one matchy matchy things I don't get or like at all.
  • Sunglasses---the frames are the perfect shape and the blue lenses go really well with the whole light and bright Spring color palette.

2 comments:

EXECUTION STYLE said...

Those wedges are so cool. I like the print on them.

bravegrrl said...

i love the mint thing!