Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jenny

** Disclaimer ** 
I am not going to show you my NYFW "picks"!
You have all the other hip blogs that do that for me..pretty much!!
The following few posts will be for looking at pretty things!!

Below: Jenny Packham Fall 13
She tugs on my vintage heart strings!!
Enjoy!


This jacket screams 1940's! And I like it!

This has reminiscence of a peignoir set but an evening out appropriate version!

This is Dorothy's ruby slippers in dress form...sigh...perfect!

Always a fan of a sheer neckline to showcase a womans decolletage.

Ahhh.....slipper satin...have you ever felt this textile...it's like butter!

Really great pairing of two different but equally soft and luxurious textiles.

THE Evening Jumpsuit of ALL evening jumpsuits!!

Another version of "that" jacket but in a gothier friendly hue! She's a giver!

I'm not a red carpet follower but...I kind of am...ya know..??.. but this has red carpet written all over it!

No comments: