Tuesday, June 4, 2013

facetime

 photo makeup015_zps531fc76e.jpg  photo makeup027_zps97640fe7.jpg


Okay, these are not the best quality...I'm still learning the settings to my camera...that I've had for like 5 years. But, I wanted to do a little makeup post. So I had to show some proof that I do have a face and it's not always hidden by Instagram filters...although the blurriness of these shots are kind of like a poor mans photoshop.

Anywho, I have found a very easy/fast/basic routine with products I like, would definitely buy again, and don't break out from. The products below are the newer ones in my makeup arsenal that I love and couldn't imagine not using everyday.



I use both of these products everyday. I'm a fan of Rimmel eyeliner because it's affordable and doesn't flake off after a couple hours. I have worn cateye style liner everyday for about 5-6 years so I feel like I'm a pretty good judge of liquid or gel liner. I use the Glam Eyes to draw the cateye on my top lid and the gel liner for my bottom lid, for a softer look.



This blush is the jump off! I just started using this after using cream/mousse blush for as long as I can remember. I was skeptical to use powder since I have super dry skin but I really wanted something that included a highlighter and bronzer. I'm literally obsessed with it. It makes me feel pretty and isn't that the whole point of makeup. 


I guess I've become a Revlon whore because this product is also amazing!! If you don't like lipstick, don't wear lipstick, scared to wear lipstick, don't know how to apply lipstick, or whatever else makes someone not wear lipstick..then this product is for you. Seriously. I am very very lazy when it comes to taking care of my lips. I hardly remember to put on lip balm. My lips are constantly dry. They are thin. They hardly have a pigment to them. My lips totally suck. Until this lipstain came along. I only bought it in the first place because it was on sale and I wanted to treat myself for another week of being a non-smoker. I have never been so glad about an impulsive purchase! I use the "Lovesick" color and its perfect for everyday. I can apply it haphazardly while in the car at a stop light and it looks good. The stain doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for a good while. This product also makes me feel pretty and fancy.

No comments: