Wednesday, June 12, 2013

the market of pixie

the market of pixie

All via Pixie Market

I feel like Pixie Market is Nasty Gal's cooler, older sister. The Pixie Market girl is definitely more of a NY girl. She wears a lot of black but puts a jolt in her wardrobe with interesting pieces and random pops of color. The Pixie Market girl shares a few of the same pieces with her younger west coast sister but creates a more refined look with a bit of an edge.

I was on the Pixie Market site ogling their awesome selection when this "story" came to me. This is how my brain works.
I am constantly going on the Nasty Gal site to see what's new and what's on sale. But I think I need to turn my focus on Pixie Market. They carry pieces that resonate with me much more.
Deep Thoughts...with Liz B. ;)

No comments: